Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Business Marketing: Victoria's Secret


Victoria Secret was found in 1977 by a man named Roy Raymond. Victoria Secret is a multi billion dollar company, that has many multi billion dollar competitors . Many other retailers such as Topshop, Kohl's, Bloomingdales, Macys, and etc.. have a line of a lingre cause Victoria Secret to compete. What makes Victoria Secret so different from all of these competitors is that indeed it is known for their sexy lingre, but they also market PINK which is a lingre line for teens, Victoria Secret also has a catalog marketing different types of shoes from stores such as Sketchers, Jessica Simpson, Lucky Brand, Miss Sixty, Steve Madden, and last but certainly not least UGG Austrila, and etc..., making it their strategic alliance. Victoria Sercet is indeed open minded in making business with other companies.

1 comment:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete